Thursday, August 18, 2005

This is awesome

You don’t have to open the blog site to post your blog..You simply mail it…Nice way of cheating from office.

So as I said, my friend got a neat 700 bucks off his purse for his unfortunate misdeed. Add to that, he has to fly from Long Island to Burbank, another 500. What a terrible week for the boy. Top of that, I didn’t yet give the payment for his car (I bought his car when he moved to east). I have to give it to him in a couple of days.

My manager is getting more and more authoritarian in the team,( I am fortunately shielded from it), poor Kalyan has to face the question “Why did u come at 5:20 am, you are supposed to come at 5”?...with a under tone saying ( I came before you at 5 am).

Kalyan is a type of guy who is very sub-dued…and believe me, the world does not respect sub-dued or low lying or low profile personalities. Although their work gets recognized, it will be too little too late. Just as in the case of India in the world order.; just as was in my case back in India.

Am I doing the same mistake again?...I just think so L. When my employer increased my pay, I immediately said its ok. Perhaps, I should have made a small bargain, just to up the ante. Otherwise, its like ‘He is too easy to manage’. Lets see, probably I would go back and talk to him…over the long weekend. After all, wont all the big deals get closed over the long weekends (Courtesy: Jack Welch’s Straight from the Gut).

No comments: