Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Again..another weekend..

Hey, just another weekend passed by. Time is flying concords…now a days. My present roommate left for his new job in Sunnyvale and I am all alone in the house.

Went for a dinner to Indian restaurant in Pasadena on Colorado Blvd. That’s once busy street and by far the busiest downtown I have seen in US. Whats captivating was the rising moon on that full-moon day when we were driving to the restaurant.

I am also trying for a project in Bay-area. I hope this will go thru fine. Otherwise, I get stuck in this senseless project, for another… who knows how many months.

Another lesson learnt. Always take a map before you drive or atleast get a feel by seeing the map, if not taking printout.

Almost had an accident, if my colleague hasn’t shouted ‘STOP’ from the passengers seat. Careless driving…lousy thoughts waving in your mind…Always look both sides of car, damn’it.

Went for a short drive into Hollywood with my former colleague. It was a pleasant say for a Saturday on a weekend. Caught up on lot friends in the past two weeks. Everybody is doing just fine….I am very happy.

 

 

No comments: